Min price per week : £ 8,400
Max price per week : £ 19,200
Sleeps up to 8 + 2 guests
• 2 double bedrooms with en-suite bathroom (bath) and a terrace or balcony
• 1 twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom (shower) and a terrace
• 1 master bedroom with en-suite bathroom (shower & bath), dressing room and a private balcony
• 1 mezzanine - 2 single beds
• Wireless internet (Wi-Fi)
• Sony Playstation 2 with a selection of games
• Plasma screen with Sky TV
• Sony Vaio laptop
• Après chill area with sauna
• Ski room with heated boot rack
• Open fireplace
• Laundry room
• Safe deposit box in each bedroom
• Espresso machine
• Direct access to Piste
• Heated driveway
INCLUDED WITHIN THE RENTAL PRICE:
Exclusive use of the lodge and its facilities:
• 7 night’s luxury accommodation
• Check-in and welcome directly at the lodge
• Housekeeping (daily cleaning and turndown service)
• 7 continental breakfasts prepared and served by the housekeeper
• 6 dinners (3 cooked by a private chef in the lodge and 3 Savoyard served in the lodge)
- applicable to half board basis only
• 7 afternoon teas and cakes served on a tray - applicable on half board basis only
• Concierge service
• Private shuttle bus with a driver available 7 hours a day (to all levels of Courchevel)
• House linen with mid week replenishment
• Hair dryers, slippers, bathrobes and luxury bathroom toiletries
• Daily newspapers of your choice
• Snow clearing
• Daily fireplace set-up and cleaning
• Lodge directory - all information about the resort including maps and brochures
Chalet COU52 is located on the piste in the hamlet of Belvedere (Courchevel 1650).
20 minute walk to village centre.
2 minute walk to bus stop (regular service until 7pm).
Courchevel 1650 is very much a resort in its own right rather than a satellite development and offers a separate ski area which tends to much quieter than the higher slopes. There's a busy centre with shops, some excellent restaurants and some great bars – all friendlier and much more affordable than places in Courchevel 1850.
The linked ski area of the Courchevel valley is 1,304 acres of mountain entirely dedicated to all types of winter sports. Ski down the 150 kilometres of downhill pistes, served by 62 chairlifts, to get the most out of your day’s skiing. If you’re a beginner, the “ZEN” and fun zones are for you, with 27 green runs and 44 blue runs to get you skiing in perfect safety. For hardened skiers, 38 red runs and 10 black runs will test your technique and ability to the full! Whatever your level, choose your itinerary for some unforgettable days' skiing.
Built in traditional mountain style, Chalet COU52 is one of 4 chalets, each having its own unique design and interior. Exclusively situated in Belvedere, Courchevel, between 1650-1850, this lovely chalet provides discretion and comfort, whilst having direct ski in/ski out access to the pistes. It does not get any better than this!
Chalet COU52 offers a menu of services designed to ensure your stay in Courchevel is memorable and that your time is well spent enjoying the destination. From arranging ad hoc food and wine requirements, to fully catered menus with staff, the service can be tailored to your requirements.
Sales and MarketingTel: +44 (0) 1672 520651Fax: +44 (0) 1672 520653
Concierge Offices France
VenceTel: +33 (0) 4 93 24 10 70Fax: +33 (0) 4 93 59 28 93St TropezTel: + 33 ( 0) 4 94550104Fax: + 33 ( 0) 4 94 550105
Middle East Office
Destinations of the World - DubaiTel: + 97142958513Fax: + 97142958913